Leslie Cook (65 years)
- Born: 1953-03-20 in San Francisco, California, USA
- 114 min
- Drama, Action, Western, Romance
- United Kingdom, United States of America, Germany
- Production companies: Gramercy Pictures, Cappa Productions, PolyGram Filmed Entertainment, Working Title Films
An intimate story of the enduring bond of friendship between two hard-living men, set against a sweeping backdrop: the American West, post-World War II, in its twilight. Pete and Big Boy are masters of the prairie, but ultimately face trickier terrain: the human heart.
Rate the movie
- 142 min
- Comedy, Drama, Romance
- United States of America
- Production companies: Paramount
A man with a low IQ has accomplished great things in his life and been present during significant historic events - in each case, far exceeding what anyone imagined he could do. Yet, despite all the things he has attained, his one true love eludes him. 'Forrest Gump' is the story of a man who rose above his challenges, and who proved that determination, courage, and love are more important than ability.